To Know about the detailed fee structure you can contact on the no. 7381065706/02 or you can email us at email@example.com.
1. ALL FEES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE EITHER BY CASH OR CHEQUE on Installment basis by the 10th of the month (i.e. April, July, October, January) of the session.
No Letter or reminder will be issued by the school in this respect unless there is some specific reason or change in the schedule.
2. If fees in respect of any student are not paid in full by 10th of the Said Month period, a fine of Rs.10/- per day will be charged up to the end of the month. After the end of the month for which the fees is not paid, the student’s name will be struck off the rolls and the student ‘s may be re-admitted only at the discretion of the Principal on payment of all arrears and a fresh admission fees as well as fine of Rs.200/-.
3. Fees can be deposited in advance for any number of Instalments, or for the full session, if so desired.
4. Fees can be paid by A/c. payee cheque drawn in favour of DOON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL BHUBANESWAR, all writings on the cheque should be legible and free from any overwriting or deletions and should be duly signed and carefully filled. On the reverse of the cheque. Admission number, Name, Class ad Section of the students must be mentioned.
5. Dishonoured cheques, as per law, will entail action. All future payments from defaulting parents will only be accepted through Demand Draft/Cash.
6. Fee slip is an important document which must be kept safely by the parents. In case of loss, a duplicate Fee will be issued from the Accounts Section on payment of Rs. 100/-
7. Cheque will only be acceptable for Admission, Security, Annual charges & for Instalment and Bus fees.
8. In case of doubt regarding the payment of any dues. Parents/guardians are advised to make the payment first and then clarify the matter in the school office.
9. Parents should kindly keep the cash receipts in safe custody and produce these to the school in proof of their payment or else they may quote the Cash Receipt No. in the almanac of the student for ready reference.